FEES AND PAYMENTS
We understand that patients may have concerns or are unsure of the costs involved in modern dentistry.
It is our aim to be sensitive to your concerns and explain what is included in all aspects of your treatment including the financial side.
An initial examination is available from £57.00 payable before the appointment.
A comprehensive fee guide is available from reception on request
We accept all major debit cards.
We accept all major credit cards although a administrative fee of 2% is levied on credit card payments.
We offer a Denplan Care monthly payment option that allows you to budget for routine treatment and an ongoing preventative dental care programme.
This option is available when you have been examined and classified as dentally fit and includes:
- Necessary fillings
- Hygiene treatment
- Preventative advice and therapy
- Any necessary extractions
- Periodontal treatment
- Crowns, bridges, dentures and inlays (excluding laboratory fees)
BDA GOOD PRACTICE
At Eclipse Dental Care we have achieved the British Dental Association good practice award.
To call ourselves a good practice, we have:
- Carefully looked at the service we provide for our patients and compared it against nationally recognised standards of good practice for patient care.
- Prepared a dossier about our practice to show how we are meeting the Good Practice Scheme's requirements. The BDA asks to see parts of the dossier before we can join the scheme.
- Agreed to let Good Practice Scheme assessors visit the practice whenever they want to.
- Continued to carry out our own internal checks on working procedures.
Our membership last for three years; after which time we reapply to demonstrate our continued good practice.